1More Piston Fit In-Ear Earphones Review | Sound,Bass and Pros & Cons
1More is not a very popular brand here in India but they make really nice in-ear earphones in budget segment especially. But they also make top-notch headphones too. But in this, we just talk about 1More PISTON Fit earphones.
If you are looking for earphones which fit perfectly in your ears then that is a good option for you because piston has 45-degree angled earcups fittings naturally in your ear canals and you also got 3 set of ear tips for different ear sizes.
Talking about sound quality Piston fit never let you down sound is just amazing on this one really crispy, clear not too loud, bass output is also very decent so, overall I’m happy with the sound quality of 1More Piston fit.
It also has a Button to Accept or end the call or you can also use this button to play/pause the music.
1More Piston fit Ranked #3 in Top Earphones Under 1000 Rupees.
80% of the sound chamber is made of aluminum alloy even after that it weights only 144 grams which is a good thing.
1MORE PISTON FIT FULL REVIEW
Overall I’m Pretty Satisfied for 1More piston fit earphones. Build quality is really nice, sound output is good. Here are some of the main features of this earphone.
- Perfect fit in ears due to 45-degree angled design.
- Realy Lightweight only weighs 14grams.
- 80% Aluminum Construction build.
- Dynamic Driver-dual layer composite driver with aerospace grade titanium delivers sizzling highs, present mids, and powerful bass
- 3 Extra Ear tips inside the Box.
- Compatible with Android, iOS and Windows.
- Good Build Quality
- Come with Microphone
- No Next and Previous or Volume Button.
- Not a tangle free cable or braided cable.
Best Buy Links:
Rs.999/- Only | Amazon