Fitness Bands are actually really cool if you haven’t used any fitness band previously then must try one. Because it really motivates you to do more every day because you can check your daily activities on your screen.
So If you really want to buy a Fitness Band for yourself then We will show you the List of Best Fitness band you can get Under 2K in India.
List of Best Fitness Band in India | Under Rs 20000
All the fitness band you see in our list is not in any particular order all are decent for this price range.So, let’s see which one you like:
- Zebronics ZEB-FIT500 Fitness Band
- Fastrack Reflex Smart Band
- fbandz Ultimate ID115 Altum Fitness Band
- Portronics Yogg Smart Fitness Band
- Bingo M2 Waterproof Fitness Band
- Intex Fitrist Pulse
Intex Fitrist Pulzz 2nd Gen Fitness Band is Prices at Rs. 1800 in India. It has all the Basic Features like Heart-rate Sensor, Steps Count Meter, hasSleep Tracking etc. But it Doesn’t have Built in GPS.
Overall that is a Good or Best Fitness Band Device for the Price.
Don’t Expect 100% accurate results from any band because band system is work on mathematical system guys you must need to steps your height, weight, age and Stud in Fitness Band app so you got closer results.
Overall I really like the Design and Lightweightness of this fitness Band and this is Definitely a good buy.
Zebronics is very popular in India for Computer Components but now Zebronics are trying to make some smart devices and Zebronics ZEB Fit 500 is a Really Good Fitness band.
This band can be used by both with Apple Devices and Android Phones. the
Main Features of Zebronics ZEB FIT 500:
- Minimum Requirement iOS 7.1 & above / Android 4.1.
- It has 1.24cm OLED Display.
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- One Control Key on right Touch key on the bottom of the display.
- Data Storage 7 days Battery 70mAh Li-polymer battery Standby Time 15 days and above Charge Time About 1.5 hours Strap TPE.
- ZEB FIT500 has Net. Weight 25g Only.
- Zebronics ZEB FIt 500 informed you about your Heart Rate, Calories burned, Distance covered and more.
- This impressive fitness wearable also boasts of an anti-lost alert feature.
Overall This Band Works great and has almost all the features.
fbrandz is a company who only make fitness bands and they make decent fitness bands in this budget price range.
- It has all day monitor and record like Step pedometer, distance, calories consumption, a Sedentary reminder:
- It also has Vibration within the specified time to remind you to leave the seat of the body.
- Auto sleep tracking: Altum HR will automatically monitor the status of your sleep, the statistics of your sleep time, sleep duration, and analyze the quality of your sleep
- It also has a Call Notification with Vibration, SMS Alert, Whats app Alert and Facebook + Instagram + Twitter Reminder: Synchronous access to a phone with display name and text which is great I think.
- It has some extra features like: Alarm clock, Touch key, Time Clock, Anti-Lost, Phone Finder, Remote Camera, Wrist Sense.
- USB charging directly and a Super long standby time can work up-to 5-10 days After fully charged.
So, Yes this fitness band is a great choice for anyone who is looking for a health band in Rs. 1700 or less.
Portronics make budget accessories and they make this Portronics Yogg Smart Fitness Band which cost under Rs 1500 So, let’s see what’s special in this band
- It has a tracker which can Track your Fitness or Activity Levels and Motivates You to Set and Achieve Your Fitness Goals.
- Shows: Number of Steps, Distance in KM, Calories, Time & Date, Battery Levels on the inbuilt 0.91 Inch Large OLED Display
- Vibrating Alerts on Calls, SMSs, Whatsapp, on Goals Achieved, Calendar Reminders
- Connects Using Bluetooth 4.0 with your Smartphone like iPhones 4S and above (iOS 6.0+), Android 4.4 and above. An app can be freely downloaded on Smartphones.
- Made by Soft, Flexible yet Sturdy Composite material, Lightweight, Skin Friendly, Pleasant Feel Body. Is Water-Resistant (IPX4). Comes with Clip type USB charger.
If your Budget is really tight and want a fitness band looks similar to Xiaomi Band 2 then Bingo M2 is a Perfect option for you So, Lets See Whats special here:
- It has Steps counter to Record your steps.
- This one has a Heart Rate Sensor to Check your heart rate But not really accurate.
- It has a Pedometer – Sports Pedometer, Motion Odometer
- Waterproof level of IP67
- and SMS Bluetooth Sync Reminders, SMS Notifications
Titan Fastrack is a known brand worldwide and recently they jump into fitness band section and as expected there 1st Gen Fitness Band is not as good as we want sleep tracking is not accurate but if you just want to count steps this band is 75% accurate and calories tracker is also working fine.Read and see our full Review on Fastrack Reflex
Fastrack Reflex Pros
- Build Quality is Really Nice.
- Pretty Light Weight
- Nice Battery Life I got 8 days of Battery Life on Single Charge.
- The screen is Nice and Bright but little hard to see in Direct Sunlight.
- Step Counter is Like 80% Accurate.
- Works with Android and iOS
Fastrack Reflex Cons
- Automatically count some extra steps.
- Sleep tracking is disgusting.
- This Band is Just Water Resistant, not water proof.
- App has lot’s of Bugs like Connectivity & Syncing issues No Menu Button on Home Screen
- NO Heart rate sensor.
So, that is Our List of Best fitness Bands you can grab in India Under 2K we Know Mi Band 2 is not in Our List because it’snot available to buy anywhere.