Want to kill your competition and looking to buy a solid Gamepad for your gaming PC Under 2000 INR???
PC Gaming is now really trending in India and events organized by companies for gamers are taking gaming to another level. But playing a game on a computer using the keyboard can be difficult and irritating for some players. Because you won’t get full control in your hand. This is where a gamepad comes in handy.
You could get one of these wired or wireless gamepads for your computer and get a similar console like experience on your PC. There are plenty of gamepad controllers available in the market under 2000 INR. Let’s take a look, and see what fits your needs.
But in case your budget is a little short of 2k then you can also buy gamepad controllers under 1000 INR too.
GamePad for PC Under Rs 2000 (Top 5 Edition for 2020)
- Cosmic Byte Nubela 2.4GHz Wireless Gamepad
- GameSir G3W Wired Gamepad
- Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad
- Amkette Evo Elite Wireless USB Gamepad
- Speedlink Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad
#1. Cosmic Byte Nubela 2.4GHZ Wireless Gamepad
If you are looking for an Xbox Style gamepad for your PC and want a wireless setup then Cosmic Byte Nubela is the best option for you in this price range with 2.4GHz Wireless Connectivity and lag-free experience.
This gamepad has a great grip thanks to its rubberized texture on the body with an ergonomic design. There is an LED Backlight on action buttons with a glossy finish. Both analog sticks are really responsive and easy to use.
There is little or no time lag in action up to the range of 5 to 6 meters wireless range.
- This gamepad integrated dual-mode so, you can play X-input and Direct-input games both without any problem.
- It uses wireless 2.4GHz technology with a range of up to 8 meters.
- It has a Lithium Polymer 600mAh battery for playing up to 12 hours in a row and charging time is 2 to 3 hours only.
- This gamepad has Dual vibration motors for maximum Games thrill Compatibility.
- The most important thing is that this gamepad is compatible with Windows, Android, and PS3.
- You also get a Mini connector and mount to connect this gamepad with your smartphone.
2. GameSir G3W Wired Gamepad
If you a looking for a gamepad which offers great build quality, a lot of connectivity options and you don’t need to worry about battery life then take a look at GameSir G3W wired gamepad.
- This gameSir G3W has 32-bit high-speed MCU chip, high sensitivity and on time response.
- Inside the Bix you found Detachable bracket Detachable mobile bracket for 3.5 to 6-inch smartphones, multiple angles can be reached with the help of one bracket.
- Dual-vibration motors Realistic vibration and striking, each hit, crash and explosion can be vividly felt.
- Auto-fire TURBO Immerse yourself into the games without hesitation or pause.
- You also got Backlighted Action Keys which look dope.
- You can play games on your Android Smartphone, Windows PC & PS3 with this gamepad without any problem.
3. Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad
Regear is a well know brand for computer accessories in India from providing quality products at lowest price So, what about Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad.
- Redgear Pro series gamepad uses 2.4Ghz technology that supports up to 10 meters of wireless range.
- Now, game like a pro for up to 10 hours on a single charge with built-in Li-ion battery.
- You just need to charge the gamepad for 30 minutes and enjoy a uninterrupted gameplay for about 2 hours.
- Redgear Pro series wireless gamepad uses the latest and ultra-precise VR on the left and right stick to help you game like a pro, no more dead zones while playing your FPS games and allows better control for angles on sports games.
- Redgear Smartline gamepad comes with X-input and direct-input compatibility, easily move between X-input mode and direct-input mode with a dedicated switch.
- The new Pro series controller comes with backlit illuminated ABXY keys. Illuminated keys help you locate your controller at night in the dark for nocturnal gamers.
- Now feel all the bumps, crashes and shots with a really intense vibration feedback with dual high-intensity motors for the realistic gameplay.
- The new turbo mode in Redgear Pro series gamepads lets you configure your weapons to shoot in bursts giving you a tactile advantage in the those shooting games.
- But there is Just One problem with this gamepad which is there is no grippy material on the controller so, if you play for a long time there are strong possibilities this controller may slip out from your hands.
4. Amkette Evo Elite Wireless USB Gamepad
Amkette Evo Elite is on No. 4 in Our list the Elite gamepad supports Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10 with both X input default and D input as per your needs, also works equally well with a steam big picture, Android devices, and the PS3, this the Swiss army knife for multi-platform gaming.
- You will never notice any type of lag while playing games with this gamepad because ‘SenseFlow’ doing the heavy lifting, by seamlessly jumping frequencies to keep your bits flowing.
- This gamepad provides you up to 10 hours of battery life on single charge.
- It has a 400mAh polymer Lithium battery Inside.
- DUAL RUMBLE motors provide precise feedback.
- 8-way floating D-Pad.
- 360-degree Concave Thumbsticks.
- The Amkette comes with hassle-free 1-year warranty from a company that has valued customer for over 30 years.
5. Speedlink Xeox Pro Analog Gamepad
I also used this gamepad for a month and my experience with this is OK But the problem with this gamepad is pricing you are paying Rs. 1700 to 1800 for this gamepad and you still stuck with wire. As we listed above you can easily get a wireless gamepad under Rs. 1500 which also works with Windows/PS3 & smartphone. But this gamepad only works on Windows PC.
- If we talk about performance there is no issue with the performance but is don’t like D-pad much on this One.
- This gamepad features Dual-Mode technology which lets you switch between the controller technologies – XInput and DirectInput, making it compatible across most gaming platforms.
- This gamepad has digital 8-way D-pad, two analog triggers, two bumpers, and eight front buttons – including Start and Back, which take gaming to the next level.
- The switchable rapid and auto-fire functions ensure a smooth gaming experience.
- This Xeox gamepad connects to your PC with a 1.9 m cable via a USB connector. It also has a rubberized coating so it doesn’t slip while playing.
- Overall this is a Bit pricey gamepad but not a bad choice.
So, Guys that is our list of Top 5 Best GamePad for PC Gaming Under Rs 2000 If you think we can improve this list please share your thought in the comments section below. If you like our work then do share it with your friend’s circle who are looking for a budget gamepad.