Are you looking for Best Insurance for Smartphones? The smartphone is the most personal devices which we all own. Our Smartphone has all the things like Our Digital Identity, Banking Details, Business Number or Documents.
All the information which our smartphone has is very important for us. nowadays days smartphones become really powerful.
With the Incremental in performance phones also getting expensive too. Today most of the big companies flagship devices cost 1000$ like Apple, Samsung, HTC, Blackberry etc.
Just think if any day your smartphone stopped working you have to spend alot to repair you most important devices. But thankfully there ar some smartphone or cell phone insurance companies ready to help you if accidentally your smartphone stopped working or cracked.
But Before Buying any Plan there are some important things to consider:
- Are they provide loss and theft cover?
- How much is the plan’s deductible?
- What is the plan’s cancellation policy?
- Is water damage covered or not?
- There Charging System like will they charged a monthly payment or one-time fee?
- Will your replacement phone be the same model as your current phone?
- Are you guaranteed to get a replacement?
So these are some important things to consider while purchasing any smartphone So, Let’s see what smartphone insurance companies provide with their plans.
Top 3 Best Insurance for Smartphones
- Syska Gadget Secure
- OneAssist Gadget Secure
- Apps Daily
1. Syska Gadget Secure
Syska is a well-known brand in India and now they also start their gadget protection business. You can buy Syska Secure gadgets plan as per your requirement and smartphone cost.
Syska Gadget Secure Covers:
- Water Spillage
But Negligence and Intentional Damage are not covered under this insurance. Syska Gadgets Secure Plans Starts from Rs. 799 to 2999. All the Apple smartphone only eligible for 2999 plan.
One Assist is also provided a great insurance option for your expensive smartphone. If you lost your phone they can lock your phone and you can also access your smartphone date online up to 1GB which is a great feature. Insurance cover against Accidental & Liquid Damage and they also provide Doorstep Pickup and Drop Service for damage repairs
What they offer:
- One call to block SIM card from anywhere.
- Emergency messaging to friends and family.
- Handset Theft Insurance.
- Insurance cover against Accidental & Liquid Damage.
- Doorstep Pickup and Drop Service for damage repairs.
Appsdaily provides lots of services just apart for insurance or protection. With appsdaily you can extend the warranty, antitheft, Antivirus, Cloud Scan and more. Their plans start from 399 to 5000. Apps Daily provide a list of things which are include or which are not.
What is Covered:
- Theft – robbery & burglary while user is physically present (not applicable for Mobile Protection Platinum – Damage)
- Accidental Damage – Eg. Dropped devices, cracked screens, etc.
- Liquid Damage – Eg. Rain damage, spilled water, etc.
- Damage due to Fire.
- Damage arising due to Lightning strike.
What is Not Covered:
- Pickpocket of any kind.
- Theft or damage due to carelessness/negligence of the user.
- Electrical/Mechanical Breakdown.
- Battery & Accessories.
- Wear & Tear.
- Natural Calamity like earthquake, cyclone, and riots.
- Loss or Damage to Sim.
- Cosmetics damages like Dents and scratches.
- Any defect not covered by the manufacturer.
- Data Corruption due to third party apps.