Projector Phone concept is not very popular but there are few number of peoples who really need a smartphone which has great Specifications and offer an HD Projection. There are lots of companies who make projector phones like Samsung, Moto, Micromax and we make a list of Top 3 Best Projector Phones in India.
Projector phones are definitely bulky than normal phones because they contain a small Pico lens inside. You can use this type of smartphone in Office or school presentations. As the projector is built-in you can stream local content easily like your own Photos & Videos.
Are you looking for best Camera Phone Under 20000 Rupees
Best Projector Phones with HD Projection in 2017
- Moto Z Play with Moto Insta-Share Projection Mod
- Samsung Galaxy Beam 2
iBall Andi 4a
1. Moto Z Play with Moto Insta-Share Projection Mod
Moto Z Play is the newest projector smartphone which is recently Launched by Motorola. This Phone comes with modular accessories with which you can add extra functionality to your smartphone. Motorola also makes a great MOD for Projector which they called Moto Insta-Share Projection.
Once you attach this Mod with your Moto Z Play Smartphone you can create up to a 70-inch screen on the wall.
Here are the main features of Moto Z Play Smartphone with MOD:
- You can make a 70-inch screen on the wall.
- Display at any angle and anytime
- Use the integrated kickstand to project at any angle
- Maximum Resolution 480P at 854×480 pixels, DLP Projection Technology, 50 lumens brightness, 400:1 contrast ratio.
- 1100 mAh built-in battery which adds up to 60 minutes of projection time
- Physical button control: Power/Settings, Manual focus
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Moto Z Play is also a great Smartphone Very Stylish and sexy comes with great hardware and comes with latest android OS. If I buy a projection phone I’ll only go with this Smartphone in 2017.
2. Samsung Galaxy Beam 3
Samsung is an old player in this projector smartphone market they launched Samsung galaxy beam in 2012 and the next version of the beam phone comes in 2014 which they called Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 and There are strong rumours that Beam 3 will be launched in 2017 so if you are looking for a top notch phone with projection feature and you can wait till 2017 end must wait for Samsung Galaxy Beam 3.
Here are the main features of Samsung galaxy Beam 3
1. It has Snapdragon 652 Processor
2. 3GB of RAM
3. 64 GB Internal Storage
4. 256GB Expandable via MicroSD Card.
5. 4500 mAh Battery.
6. 16 MP Primary Camera which records 4K Videos
7. 13 MP Selfie Camera.
3. iBall Andi 4a
iball is a well-known name in India and they had a beautiful brand ambassador like Kareen Kapoor Khan. They also launched a smartphone with Projection feature name called iBall Andi 4a.
- This device has a 4-inch capacitive touchscreen and a dual standby SIM (GSM + GSM).
- The phone has 512 MB of ram.
- 4GB of internal memory.
- Expandable Storage via microSD up to 32 GB.
- It has a 9MP primary camera.
- The iBall Andi4a phone runs on the Android v4.1 jelly bean operating system.
- It is powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
- It also comes with a free tripod stand and a 35 lumens projection with 480 x 640 clear projection.
- Evidently, it can project up to 10 feet by 8 feet, and that is rather impressive.
- The contrast ratio is 1200:1 and the size of the screen size is 32 inches.
So these are the Top 3 Best Smartphone which has projection feature But right now we only advice that moto Z Play is the only smartphone which is valuable right now which works as a projector and as well as a good Smartphone too.