How to Deactivate Caller Tunes on Any Network in India | 2018
Every day we receive calls from our friends, home, business persons and all those who call us hear boring ‘Tring Tring’ sound which we all hate. But there is a solution to kill this and Mobile caller tunes are actually introduced to replace that boring ‘Tring Tring’ sound.
At first, people used to play any song or music as their caller tune. Later on, the caller tunes have been diversified into many forms and among those are the voice caller tune (dialogues).
How to Deactivate Caller Tunes on any Network in India?
Mobile carriers usually charge handsome amount of fee (Rs.30 per month) to activate the caller tunes service for you. However, these days a lot of mobile networks are cheating people by automatically activating the caller tune service without even intimating the customer to make more money.
But After Jio Enter in the market almost all the network providers make caller tune completely free apart from BSNL.
And if you want to remove caller tune for any reason like cheated by your service provider, don’t want caller tune for any other reason or would like to deactivate your existing caller tune service, below are the steps you should follow.
Special Note: The following caller tune deactivation process works for all the mobile networks such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata DoCoMo, Aircel, Uninor and Reliance Jio. Also, note that as i told you above Jio offer free caller tunes service. But, if you still wanted to cancel or deactivate it for any other reason, follow the steps mentioned below.
Caller Tune Deactivation SMS Codes List and Complete process:
- Airtel: There are three ways to deactivate Airtel hello tunes
Call ‘543211808‘ (toll-free)
Send an SMS by typing ‘STOP‘ (without quotes) to 543211
- Reliance Jio: SMS ‘STOP‘ to ‘56789‘ to cancel hello tunes offer on your Jio 4G mobile.
- Idea: You can deactivate Idea caller tune service either by calling ‘12345‘ or by sending SMS ‘DT DEACT‘ to ‘55456‘.
- Vodafone: To disable caller tune in Vodafone, just send an SMS ‘CAN CT‘ to ‘144’.
- Tata DoCoMo: SMS ‘STOP‘ to ‘543211‘ to deactivate your caller tune service on DoCoMo number.
- BSNL: Send an SMS to BSNL number with the text ‘BT DCT‘ to deactivate the hello tunes service.
- Uninor: Unfortunately, Uninor hasn’t provided any SMS codes to cancel the caller tune. The only way is to call the customer care @ 121 (toll-free) and request for deactivation.
- Aircel: Aircel also has got 2 ways to disable your caller tunes service.
SMS ‘DT DACT‘ to 53000
That’s it! Deactivation process is completely free you will never be charged for any SMS or call. If you’re frustrated with the caller tunes service, simply get rid of it by sending the caller tune to deactivate SMS code to your mobile carrier.