Fossil Misfit Vapor Smartwatch Review, Specification & Price
Fossil watch company today announced their new smartwatch in India which is Fossil Misfit Vapor. Basically, Fossil owned Misfit and launched its first touchscreen smartwatch in the Indian market on Wednesday.
Misfit Vapor launched at a price of Rs. 14,495. Vapor has a 44 mm satin-finished stainless steel upper casing and is available in Jet Black and Rose Gold color variants. You can also get a stainless steel body with a black strap, a gold body with the grey strap or a rose-colored watch with either pink or blue straps. All of these look good. It is available to buy exclusively from Flipkart India.
Let’s take a look at main specifications of Misfit Vapor:
- This Smartwatch is powered by Android Wear 2.0 OS.
- Misfit Vapor has a classic round face with a design that is common to a lot of its competitors in the market like moto 360 and Samsung gear.
- The metallic edges give it a premium feel.
- Vapor has a Beautiful 1.39-inch full round AMOLED display that has a pixel density of 326 PPI(Pixel Per Inch).
- Misfit Vapor has Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor inside.
- Vapor has 4GB Internal storage.
- It also has features like an accelerometer, altimeter, gyroscope, optical heart rate sensor, GPS, and microphone.
- The Misfit Vapor is also water resistant up to 50 meters.
- You can connect it to an iOS device running iOS 9 and above and Android devices running Android 4.3 and above.
A touch bezel on the Misfit Vapor gives it additional functionality by letting users browse the watch’s menu of watch faces and applications, and respond to notifications, without obscuring content on the display. The Misfit Vapor can pair with your smartphone or connect to Wi-Fi for standalone capabilities, and supports Bluetooth.
Overall Fossil Misfit Vapor look very promising as a perfect combination of smartwatch and Fitness band If you want our review on this let us know.