Gaming PC Build Under Rs. 30,000 in India | Cheapest Mini Beast 2018
Do you want maximum gaming Performance from a PC on a tight Budget which can run almost any game out there at 1080P so this Gaming PC Build Under 30000 is for you. We divided this Post into Two Sections. First Section is for those Persons who only want PC no other monitor or other accessories and the Second part is for those who are looking for a Complete Computer System like Monitor, Speakers, Mouse and Keyboard So reach Directly on to the point Just Click on Links Given Below.
In the past, I’ve heard people say it’s simply not worth it to build a PC unless you’re willing to spend Rs.40,000 in India. But now time and mentality both are changed it’s 2017 and you can also build a gaming PC under Rs.20000 if you want so if you guys are interested in that please comment down below for a Gaming PC build under Rs.20000.
Configuration for Gaming PC Build Under 30000 in India
- Intel G4560 Pentium Processor LGA1151 (3.5 GHz,3MB Cache) – Rs. 4990/- Only
- Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 Socket LGA 1151 – Rs. 4070/- Only
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti mini 2GB GPU – Rs. 13,499/- Only
- ADATA Premier ADT DDR4 2400Mhz 4GB RAM – Rs. 3340/- Only
- WD 1TB Hard Drive – Rs. 3200/- Only
- Circle 400 Watt SMPS – Rs. 860/- Only
- Artis Gaming Cabinet VIP-165 without SMPS – Rs. 2299/- Only
- Total Amount – Rs. 32,249 Only
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 950 2GB Graphics Card – Rs. 10,750/- Only
- Now Total Amount – Rs. 29,549 Only
- Intel G4560 Pentium Processor LGA1151 (3.5 GHz,3MB Cache) – Rs. 6799/- Only
- Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 Socket LGA 1151 – Rs. 4365/- Only
- ZOTAC Nvidia GT 730 2GB Graphics Card – Rs. 5099/- Only
- ADATA Premier ADT DDR4 2400Mhz 4GB RAM – Rs. 3000/- Only
- WD 1TB Hard Drive – Rs. 3500/- Only
- Circle 400 Watt SMPS – Rs. 898/- Only
- Circle Gaming Cabinet CC 815 without SMPS – Rs. 2399/- Only
- Dell E1916HV 18.5-inch LED Monitor – Rs. 5600/- Only
- Cosmic Byte CB-M-03 Black Star Up to 2500dpi – Rs. 700/- Only
- Amkette Xcite Neo USB Keyboard – Rs. 450/- Only
- Total Amount – Rs 32,810 Only
If your budget is really tight then you can save some money on GPU Side and go with below option
Now talk about Power Supply which most important to power our mini beast and I choose Circle 400 Watt CPH698 V12 SMPS – 400 Watt SMPS which is great value for money.
So, now start picking up important parts like CPU and I go for Intel G4560 Pentium Processor LGA1151 (3.5 GHz,3MB Cache) and for a motherboard, I choose Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 Socket LGA 1151.So you got Latest Powerhouse from Intel.
Now it’s time to choose a most expensive part of this gaming PC build is Graphic Card for graphic Card. I Choose ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti mini, Which has 2GB Graphics memory DDR5. That can handle any game out there like a beast and that Cost Rs. 13,750 on Amazon India at the lowest price. It has new NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency and that can run Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS with ease.
Now talk about RAM and for this build, I go for ADATA Premier ADT DDR4 2400Mhz 4GB RAM which is perfect for overall smoothness of this PC Build.
For Storage, I only trust WD 1TB Hard Drive which is best for this build. So that’s it for this Build Now take a look at complete list of parts we used in this Gaming PC Build Under Rs.30000.
Gaming PC Build Under 30000 with Monitor
First of All, We get Monitor for Our PC and for this Budget Build my Choice is Dell E1916HV 18.5-inch LED Monitor. TFT Monitor with 1366 X 768 Resolution overall you can’t get better than this in this Price Range.
Also See: Gaming Beast Build Rs. 40000
All Other Parts are Same as Above but you have to Compromise in GPU Department for this Section we Choose Zotac Nvidia GT 730 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card Which Cost 5099 Only.