JBL C100si In-Ear Headphones with Mic | Review, Sound Test, Pros & Cons
JBL is a well-known name in Sound Industry they make high-quality products. JBL somehow managed to provide good quality earphones under 1000 rupees JBL C100si with superb sound quality, nice bass, and Crispy Vocals.
These earphones fit perfect inside your ears it comes with 3 different size ear tips and really comfortable. Due to Plastic build earphones are really lightweight. Doesn’t come out easily while you running or doing some Excercise in GYM.
JBL C100si has 9mm drivers for audio output.It also has a button to accept or end the call. It works with all the Operating System like android, iOS, Windows.
The wire is 1.2 meters long but the wire is not braided or not a tangle-free design cable. You can also do Voice calling with these earphones because it comes with a mic Built-in.
JBL C100SI In-Ear Headphones with Mic
Overall this is one of the best earphones below 1000 rupees price range. Here are some of the main Specifications of JBL C100si In-Ear earphone.
- This earphone provides you superior JBL sound with nice bass.
- it comes with 3 different sizes of ear tips that allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience and fits perfectly in your ears.
- it also has a button which works as a universal remote with mic to Answer or end calls with the touch of a button.
- for great audio output it has 9mm driver.
- it works with all the operating systems windows, Android and iOS devices
- it has a frequency range from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Gold painted 3.5mm connector with 1.2m long cable.
- Good Bass Output.
- Really Lightweight and Comfortable.
- JBL C100SI has 9mm Driver.
- One Button with Mic.
- No Next/Previous Button.
- Simple Wire not braided or tangle free.