JBL T-100A In-Ear Headphone with Mic Review | Sound Test, Pros & Cons
If you want an earphone which offers almost everything like great sound Quality, good bass, nice build Quality and made by a brand then JBL T-100A is a great choice for you. Because it also checks all the points of a good earphone.
JBL T-100A In-Ear Headphone with Mic Review
I have been using this JBL T-100A earphones for almost two years now. Excellent sound quality and extremely durable. I basically rough use my earphones and this one has stayed the test of time. Brilliant ones.
JBL T-100A is also Ranked #4 in Our List of Top 10 Earphones under 1000
Talk about Sound Quality if you are bass lover these are a perfect option for you lows are really nice on these. and overall vocals are crispy and clear.
JBL T-100A is really comfortable to wear and really lightweight so, you never get pain in your ear if you wear these for a long time.
Here are some of the main Features of JBK T-100A:
- It has a frequency Response from 20 to 22kHz.
- Maximum input power is 100 mW.
- Input Impedance 16 ohms.
- It’s really comfortable to wear.
- It comes with a Mic for Voice Calling.
- It also has a Button to Accept or end a call and you can also play and pause the music using the same button.
- Awesome Sound.
- Nice Bass output.
- From JBL at a decent price.
- Doesn’t have a braided wire.
Best Buy Links: