LG X5 (2018) With massive 4500mAh Battery Launched | Price and Specifications
LG X5 (2018) has been launched in South Korea. The new smartphone is the successor to the original X5 that was announced last year. LG X5 doesn’t necessarily bring anything groundbreaking on the specs front but does include a pretty big upgrade in the battery department. The handset packs a massive 4500mAh battery that supports fast charging technology.
LG X5 (2018) Smartphone Launched in South Korea
Taking a look at the smartphone, the biggest change overall is in the looks area. Gone is the old rectangular design language and in its place is a rounder one that resembles LG’s most recent budget smartphones.
Specifications of LG X5 (2018)
- This Phone has a 5.5-inch display seen on the original once again makes a return.
- A new octa-core MediaTek processor.
- The internal memory of 32GB.
- The smartphone comes with 2GB RAM.
- Also, no upgrades appear to be present in the camera department either, with the same 5-megapixel selfie sensor and rear 13-megapixel lens making a return.
- Phone Running on Android 8.0 Oreo is included straight out of the box.
- Connectivity features include 4G VoLTE.
- Bluetooth 4.2.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band).
- Coupled with a huge 4,500mAh battery.
The LG X5 (2018) price in South Korea has been set at KRW 363,000 (approximately Rs. 22,400). It comes in Moroccan Blue color option. Although it will likely make its way to other markets in the near future. When it comes to pricing, though, the smartphone isn’t exactly cheap, with LG offering it for $330.
LG has quietly announced a successor to the 2016 LG X5 that doesn’t necessarily bring anything groundbreaking on the specs front but does include a pretty big upgrade in the battery department.
Overall there is nothing excited in this phone which attract a lot of customers in this price range. So. If you have any question or query do drop in the comments below. If you think this phone is a good option for anyone the do share it.