Micromax is now almost sitting back in the smartphone market in India It seems that Micromax is unable to compete with chines vendors like Vivo, Gionee, Oppo, Mi, and LeTv. But Micromax has been out now in action, however, the company today announced a new smartphone called the Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus. The handset is a 2017 brother of Canvas Mega 2 which was launched last year.
Let’s take a Quick look at Specifications of Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus:
- The Main attractive feature of this smartphone is huge 6-inch IPS LCD display but has a low resolution of 960×540 pixels.
- It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor which is paired with 2GB of RAM.
- Internal storage is at 16GB, which is further expandable using a microSD card.
- For Camera Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus features an 8MP rear camera with autofocus and a LED flash and for Selfies, there is a 5MP camera.
- Connectivity options include dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) and a microUSB port.
- Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
- The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has a 3000mAh battery.
- The smartphone is being offered in black color option and is available via offline stores for Rs 7,499.
- The Micromax Canvas Mega 2 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM.
After looking at Specification you guys must think about what the hell is wrong with Micromax What they are thinking at this price there are much better options available in the market like the Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus or even the Samsung ON5 Pro. So, Even Micromax Pay me for this Article I Never Ever Recommend this Smartphone to anyone.Hope you Guys like this article Please Share this with your Buddy Friends.