Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone was launched in November 2016 in China and Now Xiaomi Bring there Cheapest Product in India with the Price Tag of Rs.5,999 and Sale Starts on 23 March 2017 on Amazon India That means Xiaomi Not Exclusive to Flipkart anymore.
So, Let’s take a look at Specification which Xiaomi Offered:
- The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 443 pixels per inch.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 4A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4A runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3120mAh non-removable battery.
- It measures 139.50 x 70.40 x 8.50 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 131.50 grams.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India).
- Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
So, Overall Xiaomi Try to make their cheaper phone to Cheapest by compromising in Build Quality. So Don’t Expect Premium phone But it can do the Job as a Smartphone.
I’ll Recommend this Phone if Your Budget is really tight but if you have 1000 more definitely go for Redmi 3s which is Better Smartphone.