Searching for Best Earphones Under Rs.500 with Microphone?
If you are a Budget Smartphone Buyer then one thing you Definitely miss a lot in your Smartphone box is In-ear Style Headphones. Previously headphones bundled with smartphone package but now due to price-sensitive market, most of the budget popular smartphone comes without any headphone or earphones.
But there is nothing to worry today you can buy a good pair of earphones under 500 Rupees. We listed our Top 10 Pick below all are very good and offer crispy clear sound with a decent bass output. Most of the earphones provide quite accurate mid-highs which are surprising to me at this budget price.
Also See: Best Headphones Under Rs. 700
But after purchasing smartphone most of us don’t have much money in our pocket that’s way We are here with the list of Top 10 Best Earphones under 500 Rupees in India with amazing sound Quality and heavy bass. You can also check our Top 10 Earphones under Rs. 1000.
So, here is the list of Best Earphones under Rs. 500 in India.
Best Earphones Under 500 Rupees in India to buy
- Philips SHQ1200 ActionFit Sports | Rs.499
- Boat Basshead 225 with Mic | Rs. 498
- Envent Beatz 302 Headphone with Mic | Rs. 444
- PhilipsSHE3590BK/98 Earphone | Rs. 384
- Mi Basic In-Ear Headphones | Rs. 599
- SoundMagic ES11S In-ear Headphones | Rs. 349
- Envent Beatz 307 | Rs. 599
- Sound One 616 Earphones with Mic | Rs. 499
- Skullcandy S2DUDZ-072 Earphone (without Mic) | Rs. 499
- Sony MDR-EX15LP In-ear Headphones | Rs. 449
- Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BK Earphone (without Mic) | Rs. 599
- Leaf Metal Wired Earphone | Rs. 499
Now Let’s talk in Detail we test most of the earphones listed in this post and we will share our experience with all these earphones so, let’s start.
1. Philips SHQ1200 ActionFit Sports In-Ear Headphones (without Mic)
If you are a fitness person do some running or gym then Philips SHQ1200 Action fit Sports earphones are best for you because these earphones are Sweat resistant and rain proof and really comfortable to wear and earphones shell covered with rubber material so these earphones don’t slip out fro your ears easily.
These Philips earphones come with a Kevlar-reinforced cable for ultimate durability and only 4 gm headphones for superb fit and ultra lightweight comfort. That’s why Philips SHQ1200 is on No.1 on this List.
Here are some of the main Features of Philips SHQ1200:
- This one has Anti-slip rubber earcaps to keep the headphone always in ears.
- 3 ear cap sizes for optimal fit.
- Also has a cable clip and protective pouch.
- Kevlar-reinforced cable for durability.
- The Reflective stopper in the cable.
- Philips SHQ1200 is sweat & rainproof which makes it ideal for any type of workout.
- It weights only 4gm which makes it ultra lightweight comfortable for long time listening.
2. Boat BassHead 225 Earphones with Extra Bass (with Mic)
Some peoples like to listen to lots of bass heavy music and want an earphone which can produce really nice bass and comes under their budget then boat BassHead 225 is the Best Earphone for you because it comes with HD Super Extra Bass. These Earphones comes with the really nice Build quality and overall finishing of these Boat Basshead 225 is just Fantastic.
But at the same time, some peoples Don’t like these headphones just because it weights heavier then normal plastic earphones and if you use earphones while GYM or jogging I don’t recommend these earphones to you but if you can adjust with heavy earcups these earphones sound best with extra bass.
Let’s take a look at Main Features of Boat Basshead 225:
- Boat Basshead 225 is fully made of metal earcups and connector all are really premium.
- These earphones come with Super Extra Bass.
- Noise Isolation.
- Powerful 10mm drivers for sonic clarity.
- Astonishing sound quality and kick ass bass.
- Perfect noise isolation.
- Crafted with care, the polished metal ensures its longevity.
- The tangle-free cable is lightweight and features user-friendly controls for easy functioning.
3. Envent Beatz 302 Earphones (with Mic)
Envent is a known Local Indian brand they make some really nice portable Bluetooth speakers and now they come with this Envent Beatz 302 in-ear style earphone with mic and cost just Rs. 499 only. Beatz 302 is a good pair of headphones with Nice Build Quality, Good for Fitness freaks, Decent bass and overall a really nice package below 500 with flat style cable.
- Envent Beatz 302 comes with powerful 10mm Drivers for amazing audio output.
- Beatz 302 frequency range starts from 20Hz to 20KHz.
- These earphones offer great audio with deep bass.
- It fits really good in your ears.
- Wire length on this one is 1.2 meters which is a good thing.
- It also has a mic for Voice calling and a Button to Accept/End Call.
4. Philips SHE3590BK/98 In-Ear Headphone (without Mic)
If your budget and ear both are small then Philips SHE2590BK/98 is a perfect option for you. These earphones are meant for small ears perfectly fit in small ear and these earphones are really lightweight too. Sound quality is also really nice but bass is not that good on this one But if you want Clear Vocal then this one is a great option.
Main features of these earphones are listed Below
- Enjoy really good quality sound.
- Small efficient speakers reproduce precise sound with little bass.
- Perfect seal blocks to reduce external noise.
- Comfortable for long-time listeners.
- Ultra-small for ear tips fit comfortably in-ear.
- It comes with 3 extra ear caps for perfect fit.
5. Mi Basic In-Ear Headphones (with Mic)
If you want most premium headphones in your budget then Mi Basic In-ear headphones will be our First choice only reason we put this on No. 5 instead of No.1 is this thing cost Rs. 600 apart from that its bag for Buck.
- Mi Basic has frequency range 16Hz to 20Khz.
- Driver Size of Mi Basic 10mm which is great.
- Impedance 16 ohm.
- It has Sensitivity 100dBm.
- Metal build quality but its very lightweight.
- It has microphone built-in for voice calling and audio quality is good via mic.
Buy Links: Amazon
6. SoundMagic ES11S Earphones (with Mic)
SoundMagic is a known brand in earphone department and ES11S is a really nice earphone come in punchy colors and sound quality is really natural no distortions. Build Quality is also very nice I used this earphone for almost 6 months and I’m a really hard user but nothing happen to these earphones So, Tes that is a really good choice for anyone But this Earphone doesn’t have a microphone for Voice Calling.
Now talk about the Main Features of SoundMagic ES11S Earphones:
- First of all SoundMagic ES11S is really Lightweight.
- Vocal comes out really Nicely.
- Bass Output is also very Nice.
- Comfortable fit and distinctive design.
- It also has a mic for Voice calling.
- Balanced Bass with superb musical detail.
- Precise reproduction.
- Good noise isolation hears protection.
7. Envent Beatz 307 (with Mic)
Second Headphone from Envent in this List and this one has much better build quality then Beatz 302. Excellent earphone Built quality is Very good for the price range. Sound and voice quality is Excellent and provides really nice bass.
It has an inbuilt MIC with a button so no need to touch the phone to attend the call and also mic quality is very good. You can change the songs from the headphones only, so no need to touch the phone again and again.
- Robust metal design for crisper sound
- Beatz 307 has amazing 10mm Drivers for great audio.
- It also offers a good amount of bass.
- It has a built-in mic for Voice calling.
- Frequency range starts from 20hz to 20KHz.
8. Sound One 616 In-Ear Earphones (with Mic)
Another earphone from Sound one of the Best earphones under 500 rs in India. Sound Quality from this earphone is just amazing bass quality is also really nice vocals come out crystal clear. Pretty Lightweight and fit perfectly in ears.
Here are the main features of Sound One 616:
- Dynamic 10mm drivers provide really nice output.
- Vertical in-ear style design perfect for sports person.
- Built-in mic with a remote.
- Carry Case & Pouch Included in box.
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound.
Buy Links: Amazon
9. Skullcandy S2DUDZ-072 Earphone (without Mic)
Skullcandy is a brand which is known for great audio products but in budget section, Skullcandy is not as good as Skullcandy in high-end products but if you want earphones with Skullcandy logo then you can buy this earphone. But it doesn’t mean that these earphones are not good it sounds nice but not as good as other ones on this list.
Main features of this earphones:
- It really lightweight thank to its plastic build.
- Bit enhanced bass which you definitely like.
- Frequency response from 20 to 20000Hz.
- 1.2 meters cord length but not braided.
- Inside the package you will fit 3 different size silicone ear buds.
10. Sony MDR-EX15LP Wired Headphones (without Mic)
Sony is a big brand worldwide and Sony os know for camera and audio but as Skullcandy Sony is not that great in budget segment audio quality plus build quality is really decent for the price you pay.
The main feature of Sony MDR-EX15LP:
- Its frequency range 30Hz to 20Khz.
- Decent Build Quality.
- Normal audio quality.
- Wire quality is also decent.
- Wire length on Sony MDR-EX15LP is 1.2 meter.
- These headphones come with 1 year of Warranty.
11. Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BK In-Ear Headphone (without Mic)
if you just want best sounding earphone and you can compromise with build quality little bit then Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BK In-Ear Headphone is right now the best option available in the market and if you are a brand wala person then Audio Technica is a known brand in the market now.
Best features of Audio Technica ATH CLR100:
- This one has Crispy-clear sound output
- Excellent detail resolution with the accurate soundstage.
- Very comfortable for long-time listening.
- It’s very lightweight too.
- It available in eight vibrant colors like: black, white, red, purple, lime green, blue, orange, and pink.
Buy Links: Amazon
12. Leaf Metal Wired Earphones
Leaf Metal is a new entry-level earphones from a new India brand Leaf studio. If we talk about build quality it’s really solid silicon breading is very durable, earcups made out of metal overall pretty solid. Sound quality is also very well managed on this one not very loud but clear and accurate mids and lows with decently deep bass. Overall i want to say it’s a pretty good overall good balanced package Read more
- Built-in Microphone for Voice calling.
- In-line Control button to play & Pause music, Accept or Reject call and on long press it will activate google assistant.
- Frequency Range 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Connector 3.5mm Jack Gold Plated
- Sensitivity range 101db Plus or Minus 3db
- Impedance 16 ohm
- 1.2m Tangle-free silicon braided cable.
- Warranty 1 Year
So that is Our list of Top 10 Best Earphones Under 500 Rupees in India. If you have any question and query let us know in the comment section below.
If you are still confused then feel free to ask me in the comment section below buddy I’ll love to help you.
Feel free to share this post with your friends and family who are interested in buying best earphones under 500 and make sure you follow us at all the social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter for latest updates on our Website.