Selfie craze is like on top nowadays that way there are tons of smartphone manufacturers are try to provide the best camera for Selfies and now Vivo is here with their latest selfie focused smartphone Vivo V5 Plus smartphone was launched in January 2017.
Because that is a smartphone for Selfies the phone clicks amazing selfies in 20MP resolution and the second camera comes into play when you use the device to take a photo in “Background Blur or Bokeh” mode which allows one to focus on any point in the viewfinder and blur the background. Vivo V5 Plus Ad’s are continuously showing on Indian Television feature Ranbir Singh in the AD.
Vivo V5 Plus Price in India, Booking, Specification | Selfies with 20MP Camera
The device, without parallel, clicks beautiful bokeh photos. In case you do not get a perfect blur in the photo or you want to shift the focus to any other object, V5 Plus makes it possible for a user to selectively focus and refocus on another object after clicking a shot.
Facing a problem while taking pictures in low-light conditions? The V5 Plus has sorted this out with “selfie flash”.
Now Let’s Take about the main Specification that Vivo V5 Plus has:
- The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels.
- The Vivo V5 Plus is powered by 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor.
- It comes with 4GB of RAM for fast & smooth performance of the device.
- The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded .so, no SD Card Option.
- Vivo V5 Plus packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- The Vivo V5 Plus runs a year old Operating System which is Android 6.0.
- It is powered by a 3055mAh non-removable battery.
- It measures 152.80 x 74.00 x 7.26 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 158.60 grams.
- The Vivo V5 Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.